CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just Starting Out.


I have always been naturally submissive, and I have always looked for ways to be submissive with good structure, and for my man to be dominant ove me. But we had no idea of how to go about this, because we both enjoy being in a D/S relationship. Then, I stumbled on some blogs and websites talking about Domestic Discipline, and mentioning things like Head of Household, strict rules, and of coarse.... spankings. This REALLY caught my eye, because this is what we have been searching for, for a couple of years now. So I got up the courage, and asked my fiance what he thought about it. I talked to him about the main beliefs of domestic discipline, and asked what he thought about it. And to my hearts desire, he loved it! And he agreed to start practicing this kind of relationship. So now, here we are, trying our best to fulfill our duties to one another. We came up with some strict rules, well, he came up with stricter rules, and I am trying my best to follow them. We have been doing this a few days now, and today I was bratty. I guess, I was kind of testing him. To see if he would really follow through and punish me when I needed it. Well... He did. First it was time out standing in a corner, and then when I still wasnt behaving, he took me in the bedroom, made my bottom bare, and spanked me. He actually did this a couple of times today because I slipped up and back talked him, and had an attitude. No one said this lifestyle was easy. Because it is HARD to hold my tongue, but I am learning. Also, he corrected me yesterday at work (we work together). I had gotten a slight attitude, and he pulled me aside and said "Dont think that just because we are here that you can act like that, I will not tolerate it". I loved when he did this. Because it reminded me of who he is, and that I need to respect him at ALL TIMES. I love him so much. Sex has also been better with more of it. I will save this for another post, because he really wants me to get off of the computer right now. But I'd like to end my post with this: I love this life we have created together!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I only read 4 enties yet, but its a sweet blog so far.<3