CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just Wanting to Please


I really just wish that I could stay at home right now, and find some kind of job at home. I hate being at work all day, because there is so much to be done at home! I hate having a messy house for my master. I really hate it! If I was at home, the house would be spotless, and dinner would always be ready in time for his return home. I hate that I cant have dinner ready for him the minute he comes home, and have a relaxing environment for him. I barely have time to do the dishes every night on work days. I love the feeling of waiting for his return! I get so excited waiting for him, and it makes me so happy to have all chores done by the time he is home. This is very rare when I have the opportunity to stay at home. But my HOH promises me that when he makes a little more money, that I can stay home. This makes me happy, because all I want to do is please him, and what better way than to have all chores done, and waiting for his arrival? And once he is home, I can please him in so many ways! I love being ready for him to take me! Like tonight, I really wanted him to take me, but he said no because he has to get up extra early tomorrow for his job. So I just sat in the room, on the bed. And he got mad, and told me to leave. I told him I didnt want to, and that I would not bother him, but he insisted I leave. After I dissobeyed, and did not leave, he spanked me. After he was done spanking me, he told me he wanted me to leave because he knew he would be tempted to f**k me if I stayed, and he really needs the sleep. So I felt better about him spanking me, because it was for both of our own good, even though it really stung! I love him so much though! He is my everything!


0 comments: