CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Something for Master


So yesterday I was online, and I wanted to buy something special for Master. So I came across a website that sells custom made paddles. You can even engrave them! So I picked one out and had it engraved. I will tell you what it says after Master gets it, because he reads this sometimes, and I want it to be a surprise for him when he gets it. So I was a little nervous about telling him what I had ordered for him. One, because I had ordered something without asking his permission, and two, would he like it? I ordered this because i want him to know I am serious and dedicated to this lifestyle. So when he got home, I told him i had ordered him a present. Of course he wanted to know the price, and all in all, it wasn't bad at all for an engraved paddle! only $30 dollars for total cost! Shipping is free to U.S and Canada. So he was a little pissed I ordered something without asking, but when he found out what it was, he was overcome by happiness! He said he really wanted one! So this made me very happy, and he said it shows that we are serious. I wish i had found this site during Christmas. it would have made a great present. Oh well! But here is the site, if any of you are interested:
www.woodrage.com

2 comments:

Loving Sub said...

Dear SS,

I am back on blogger and writing again. If you'd like to stop by, feel free.

Love and blessings sister,

LS

Unknown said...

hi everyone, i am trying to connect with other submissives... now mind you, i am an "old broad", but i, too, am naturally submissive and found someone who is very dominant. stop by! susie Q