CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Not My Best Behavior


So I was very sick last weekend with the flu and the grogginess that came with it lasted all the way into Wednesday! Horrible. So during this time of being sick, I forgot my submissive ways, and when I started feeling better I let my mouth do what it does best. Talk. But with the attitude that Master hates. I feel bad. Master felt like I didn't respect him, and he is so wrong! I respect him the most out of everyone I know! I told him this. And he does forgive, but as many of you know, Masters aren't easy to forget your wrong doings, and he promised me a spanking with that paddle as soon as it gets here in the mail. I'm dreading it. I know it will hurt worse than his hand. And speaking of spankings, the day I got the flu, I got a good spanking before we left for our outings. I don't remember what i said, it was most likely my attitude as it always is. My tone. And when Master pulled my panties down he noticed a tiny little bruise on my butt cheek, we think it was from the spanking the week before that when he swatted me REAL hard. So he spanked me on my left cheek, because the right one had a bruise. And it hurt! He spanked me multiple times making me say that I will behave and that he is my Master. You would think I would learn to bite my tongue!!!! Well, he knows for sure that once I get a "taste" of that paddle that I will never want it again, and that it should help me to remember to think before I open that sweet little mouth of mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I am nervous as heck! LOL It sounds like you are doing much better already, though. LOL Take care of your buns and your mouth (as if I do not have the same problem with my mouth and brain connection). Cleo

Veggie Chick said...

Bad girl ;)