CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Feeling Lonely


Hi everyone, sorry for not updating in a while. Things have been a little hectic. My husband got switched to night shift, and I thought Id be able to handle it. The first week was okay, a little lonely but okay. But tonight, is his first day of his week, and I completely broke down. I feel so lonely. I told Master this as I cried in his arms, and I told him I didn't want him to go. I hate it. I know hes doing this for us, to make more money, but its just really hard on me. I'm happy he understands that. He told me that I don't need to stay at the house, but what am I going to do? Who would I go see? I don't have any close friends where we live, and my family is about an hour away in a different town. I know an hour isn't that far, but the drive I have to take is, and its a bit dangerous. Its a two lane highway the whole way there (just about) and I don't like driving it at night. But anyways, at least me writing this is helping me feel a little better about it.


We also brought a puppy home last Thursday. I guess he can keep me company. Hes very cute. Very playful and he makes me smile.


My Masters paddle came when I thought it would, I had it engraved to say "Obey Master". He loved it! He did end up using it on me. Just one swat, and it hurt! It stung really bad. I do not look forward to him using this in the future, so I guess I will focus on biting my tongue. lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we got a similar paddle, but no engraving.... butt (hee haw hee) it got used in good time - ouch they do hurt! change of shifts are hard, but lay offs are tougher, which is what we've gone through for the last four months. Tha' Daddy just started a new job and we hope that it will last for a good long time! keep faith! susie Q

Sweet Submissive said...

Yes, I too know how hard that can be, i currently have no job. I got fired a little over a month ago. And the job market sucks, But Master is making more money on nights, and I am slowly getting used to it. I hope your man's new job works out :)