CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Oral Sex


So tonight, as many nights when my husband is at work, I get extremely bored. So I thought, what better way to use my time than to use it looking up helpful information to better mine and Masters relationship. Master and I have a great sex life, but with me giving him oral sex, there has always been a bit of hesitation from me. He would like me to swallow, and I was never that fond of it. I think its more of a texture thing for me, than the taste. I do understand the importance of swallowing, and I want to be able to do it every time. To me, it symbolizes submissiveness and acceptance of my husband as my Master. Plus, it does seem a bit rude to let him cum in my mouth and then to turn away and spit. It symbolizes rejection, and I think he might feel that. But anyways, I have swallowed a few times, and I am trying to get myself to swallow every time I perform oral on him. I want to make him happy, and I think this would please him greatly. So back to me using my boredom time, I stumbled across this website, and it had so much useful information and tips on swallowing, I just thought I should share. Sorry if this post was TMI, but I think all of you who read this blog know where I'm coming from.
www.dontspitswallow.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I, too, was looking up information on that. And you know, I just wrote you a book, decided I should go ahead and write an entire blog on it. I'll hook it to your blog, too. Cleo