CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Some random thoughts


All is well, nothing much exciting going on here lol. The only really positive and exciting thing is that we are taking steps to be able to buy our own house soon. Owning will be so much better than renting, and we just can't wait!


I think my submissiveness is improving, I am being more agreeable with Master, not arguing or giving my opinion when he suggests something. I have just been going with it, because I trust him, and know that whatever decision he makes, is a good one. He does everything that is best for us, and would never make a decision without thinking of my needs and wants.


So anyways, besides that, I realized that I have been on the pill for five years! And to tell you the truth, I'm pretty much sick of those damn little things, have been for a while, but I am still on them because it is the best option for us at the moment. I never really liked them when I first got on them either. That was awful, they made me feel like crap, and I would have to eat all the time to feel okay, so yeah, like some women, I gained like fifteen pounds. It sucked. But here I am, five years later, still taking them, and never missed a day. I think it interferes with my sex drive though. I would love to see how I am off of them, but that will have to wait until we buy our house. I did some research and came across the Standard Days Method (SDM). Its a fairly easy way of determining which days you are most fertile. you can also buy Cycle Beads to help you count your cycle, which has color coded beads to let you know which certain days those are. Research says its 95% accurate, but as you know, it varies. So I mentioned this to my husband and asked if we could try this after we move. He was a bit hesitant, and I think its because he would have to wear a condom a few days in the month. He says hes spoiled. Whatever, I think he can sacrifice that, since I sacrificed my health by taking those stupid pills for five years. Its not because of the fear of pregnancy, he wouldn't mind if it happened unexpectedly. So I was wondering, have any of you tried this method of birth control?

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hello there, I never used those counting beads you talking about. It be interesting to see how you go on them. I agree with the Pill. I hated taking them to.

Beki said...

That's pretty much the method we used to get pregnant so it makes sense it would work for not getting pregnant too. Although I imagine it's only effective if you follow the plan meticulously.

I too hated the pill and found that it leveled out my sex drive while I was on it. My sex drive definitely went up once I was off the pill. That might be something to swing this idea in your favor.

Good luck.

submissive with the slaves heart said...

i cam of the pill about a year ago and feel much better for doing it, my sex drive went up also and i found i was able to be more open in our sex play as well, good luck with the new house, and in everything that you do.. from one submissive to another

Sweet Submissive said...

Thanx for all of the comments, its nice to know im not the only one who feels that way. When we do finally decide for me to come off the pill, I will write about it. :)