CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Busy Packing


I know I haven't been on in a bit. Less than i would like, but for good reason! We are in the process of buying our first home, and Master and I are just thrilled! This stuff is almost like a full time job in itself, and of course I have been stressing. So of course, Ive slipped here and there with my not so sweet mouth. But as things are moving more along I'm getting back on track. I also think its because I'm supposed to have my monthly visitor next week, but who knows lol. But I have been busy trying to pack as much stuff as I can because it seems everything is moving quite fast! I mean, we only started looking for a place at the end of last month, but we are very excited. We had our home inspection recently and everything went swell. Nothing major, just minor cosmetic things that need to be fixed.


So I am hoping I will still be able to update a few more times before we move, because we might be without Internet for a couple weeks after we move. Right now we have charter, and to say the least, we hate them! Just for Internet we were paying $40...then out of nowhere, slowly but surely the price crept up, and now, its about $60. And that's ridiculous just for Internet, especially, Internet that doesn't cooperate and is slow at times, and freezes up. I think the price gouge is due to them going out of business. They tried telling us that we were on a promotion, that's why it went up, but sorry for you to hear the truth, we were not. We've had their Internet for almost two years, and I don't know of any company to have a special that lasts a little over a year and a half. Complete bullshit.
But like I said, besides all that nonsense, me and Master are doing great and have a love for each other that just gets bigger every day.


Oh, and I wanted to add one more thing: Everyone please be careful with this swine flu going around, its just awful. I hope no one I know gets it.

3 comments:

HIS said...

Please tell me that we get to see pictures of the house? I am so excited for you. Congradulations!!!! We had our first confirmed case of swine flu in Ky a couple of days ago. I am really worried.


Kristen

Sweet Submissive said...

Kristen,
Oh no! thats no good!I hope your family doesnt get it. The flu was found about 25 miles from where I live so we are just sticking around home. On my Myspace I think i will post some pics. Hopefully we will be moved in soon :)
ss

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your soon-to-be new home. This is a great time to purchase! Cleo