CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is why we keep to our selves


So I was on google, and decided to do a search on DD in blogs to see if there were any other interesting blogs to get wrapped into. Well, the first thing I saw just proved to me how ignorant people can be. And it reminded me, yes, this is why we keep this to ourselves. This is why I am so secretive with my blog, why I try not to mention too many things that could give my ID away.
So anyways, I clicked on one of the first blogs I saw that popped up. It was some woman ranting and rambling about how this is the most horrible thing she has ever heard of, and basically women that are involved in this type of relationship are stupid. One of her commenter's wrote:
"This is disgusting, abusive, ridiculous, controlling, offensive, violent, sinful, unbelievable, evil...
I could keep going, but I think I have made my point.
I am furious.
I have to go for a walk now to calm down and pray for the women who have subjected themselves to this."


You know, it just kind of upsets me that people think this way, are so close-minded, talk crap about a life-style they know nothing about. You know, if they tried it, I bet they would like it just as much as us, maybe they wouldn't be on such a feminist ego trip, and who knows? Maybe their marriage would be bliss.
I wish I could go out and tell people about DD, about how my husband is my HOH and my Master, and how great it is. I wish that I could be submissive in every way, out in public, for the world to see. But I cant, because people like that would call my husband an abuser. Or say I am stupid and brainwashed. When we are about to have guests, or family over, I have to make sure I go through the house and get rid of any evidence of this lifestyle: posted rules, paddle, notes to Master. Anything. Its kind of ridiculous that I do this, but because of people like that, I'm afraid of what family and friends would say.

5 comments:

submissive with the slaves heart said...

sometimes you just have to walk out that door as you are....

myself i never leave the house with out my collar on, with "rebecca, submissive" tag on it
i have a chain round my ankle, that can easily be seen by anybody. If we meet someone new together, my Mistress all ways introduces me as "the submissive"

i'm openly submissive at work and to everyone i know (not sexual)

yes it's very hard sometimes we do get looked at sometimes and we have been called names, but if you can get over that.... it's amazing, the freedom, to all ways be what your Dominant wants you to be. i never hide what i am and never could.

as for other blogs, i would be humbled, if you could find the time to take a look at mine.

http://subbmissive.blogspot.com/

please take care of yourself, i do enjoy reading your blog

Mitten from Smitten said...

Oh, I am totally with you on the secretive stuff. My family and friends absolutely would NOT understand. I live in a small town, and no one here would understand. When we are out somewhere else where we don't know anyone I will wear my collar but other than that it is at home.

We practice DD and are more into the submission aspect of things vs. the BDSM/sadist stuff. There are a few blogs on my blog roll that are strictly DD that you might find interesting as well.

PS
Curvaliscious is my vanilla blog - you can find me at www.hisswallow.blogspot.com for the other one. taiah.

HIS said...

Oh honey lol I have had a similar more personal experience with people and submission. I posted on topix under my towns name and all the devoted Christian ladies "put me in my place" here is the link if you want a good laugh.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paintsville-ky/TL9QS20D85PH56D07


Kristen

Sweet Submissive said...

Thank you Kristen, that really did give me a laugh. My favorite was: "he shouldnt be your "sir" thats just ignorance on your part"
And then the person calling you a "stupid bitch" Jeez, they need to calm down, you just asked a simple question. (that you never got the answer to) lol.
And thanx, Taiah and submissive, I will check your blogs out :)
ss

Unknown said...

I know, that makes me annoyed. Women don't understand feminisim, they think its all about careers or acting like frat boys. Women need to respect other women, they think its ok to get drunk and have one night stands that its "owning" there own 'sexuality' when they look down on deep, respectful relationships of master and summisive.