CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I miss quality time with Master


I cant wait for Master to have his days off. Today is his "Friday". We have been so busy lately because we are trying to buy a house. We have had hardly any time to just be at home and be us. Dominant and submissive. Today, since it is Saturday, we managed to have some time together, we talked about how I still have some learning to do as far as being his complete submissive, and we even had some time to have a nice sexual release. He says that this month he would like to focus on training me some more. He loves that he is the HOH and my Master, and loves when I call him by that. So I am calling him by that 24/7 now, except when we are with family/friends. Calling him Master all the time keeps me in a submissive state of mind. Reminds me that he has the authority, and needs the respect that he deserves. I use to just call him Master when I would ask him something, or when we were in bed. Sir is another favorite, but Master is what he prefers. He told me he loves the fact that he is the Master, my protector, the authority in our marriage. And he always thinks of me, always is concerned of my feelings, and I love him for that. I had him pick out something nice for me to wear tomorrow for Easter. I can't wait to wear it, because I know that's what he wants to see me in.

0 comments: