CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Always Master's Girl


So I feel like I have been missing for a while, I hate not being able to log in here, its like part of my life because no one knows about our lifestyle besides us, and other bloggers. I like being able to talk about DD things, and I love reading other blogs. So lots of things have been going on lately. Master and I are now in school, and he is trying to balance school and work, while trying to get some sleep and be my Master all at the same time! Sometimes I feel awful that he is in this position. Maybe it would be easier if I had a job? I'm still trying to find one. Master doesn't mind too much anymore now that I am in school. He likes that I can concentrate on my school work. I just don't want him to put school off because his job is more important at the moment. In the long run that job ain't shit, but he is making a good living and is able to support us.


About two weeks ago Master was really stressed with the situation and wasn't sure if he could be my Master, wanted to be my Master. I locked myself in our room and wrote him a letter as to why he NEEDS to be the HOH and my Master. And in the note one of the things I said was that our personalities, and astrological signs just are not compatible when both of us try and work equally. He is a Sagittarius and I am a Capricorn. We either complement each other, or destroy each other. He knows this from experience. We had awful fights before this. And not to mention, we both love that he dominates me. We both get off on it, theres no doubt about that. But I think one of the things that led him to think this way was because I was not being "completely" submissive. I think my actions made him self conscious about the leader he is. I would just revert back to my old habits and not listen to him and be argumentative. I don't know why I do this, it is not the person I want to be. I want to be his submissive, and I am his submissive so I need to act like it. I just want him to know that no matter what, I am always his sweet submissive girl.

2 comments:

Florida Dom said...

I'm sure he's pleased that you want to be his sweet submissive girl.

FD

Dante d'Amore said...



Nice blog. I enjoyed following you for a while.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
☼☼☼Dante☼☼☼
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥