CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Master's Request


Master said something interesting to me today. And how this happened was that I was challenging him to be my Master. Act more like my Master because he has been so lax on it lately. I did not say this in a rude way at all, and he did not take it that way either. He responded with "are you going to be my sweet submissive?" And I said, "if you be my Master". So he asked me if I could write out what kinds of things I guess I would expect of him as the Master. He said he will not follow them because he is the Master, but he is curious as to what I perceive him to be as my Master. Hmmm, he has never asked me this before, but I think he asked me this because I asked him to be more strict with me. I need more guidance from him. I don't feel like his submissive in life without his firm hand guiding me. I don't know what I will write to him, but I will post it. We definitely do not have an issue of him being his role in the bedroom of course, I just wish he would be that dominant with me 24/7. I love it!

1 comments:

Francesca Paolucci said...

Love is a many splendored thing.