CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Little Update


I have not written in a while so now would be a good time I guess. Lately I feel I have been so "naggy". I hate it, and it just pushes Master away. We both haven't talked to each other in the sweetest voices lately either, and it makes me sad. Especially because we just celebrated our first year of marriage. I know we both have a lot on our shoulders right now, but I think he should try a little harder to be patient with me. He just always seems so irritated with me. Our first year of marriage just seems it was so much harder than it should have been, and we have dealt with so much crap. No newlywed should be so stressed. Its hard to focus on each others happiness when things seem to bare down on you. I think also what has him so irritable is that he is working more and different hours at work and still trying to juggle school. Its really stressful on him, especially since he is the breadwinner and has to worry about all of the bills by himself. He wants to get a roommate if I don't find stable work by February. I really don't want this, and his main reason for this is so I can just stay home while i am in school. Honestly Id rather go get the stupidest job and work instead of having a roommate. If im the homemaker, how am I suppose to keep things "just-so" if we have someone using our stuff and making their own messes all the time. We are married, and really do not need some other person staying here. Even if its a short while. I see the good points, but it also means we will have to keep DD / D/s on the DL, unless we be completely open and scare them away lol.

2 comments:

Missy n’ B said...

"No newlywed should be so stressed.”

What if newlyweds SHOULD be stressed? Who says marriage or any relationship is easy.

Instead of nagging, try begging beautifully for what you want instead. It raises him to that manly place you wish him to be and he wishes to be, and puts you in that lovely submissive place. It’s win/win.

Nagging is lose/lose. It diminishes both of you.

Get what you want: beg him for it, do it naked, beautifully, and most importantly: cunningly!

You want him commanding you, right?

Well, tit for tat (literally!). You the powers available to you as a submissive rather than revert to the vanilla way that NEVER works. How many women actually get what they want by nagging? Few I’ll wager, and certainly they don’t feel better, or make husbands feel better in the aftermath. Ok, you might not get what you want in the end, but the two of you will at least have fun in the process, and maybe it will open up a new solution neither of you ever envisioned.

I’m teaching my girl to do this..it ain’t easy, but it’s very powerful to the submissive who masters it.

My two cents (probably worth as much as well),

B

Sweet Submissive said...

Thanks B, your insight truly does help. :)
ss