CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Its been a while...


Oh, I have just been so busy lately with my wedding coming up, I have had hardly any time to get on here, or even check my emails. lol. I am so excited about us getting married. Its two weeks away. It feels like I can be fully submissive as his WIFE. It just brings a whole new meaning to it.


But anyways... I just feel bad for LS and AKM. I don't know what this person's problem is, but obviously, he/she doesn't have a life with anything better to do than to go lurking into our lives and be rude. I was on AKM's page a few days ago, and was trying to catch up on his blogs, and just blog after blog this woman (I am so sure it is a woman) keeps writing nasty things about him, and LS. What is the deal? If you don't like it, that's your opinion, but you don't need to go writing stupid childish things about it. I was so tempted to write things back, but then I knew it would just cause problems, and then I would be her next target. Well I wrote something back to AKM anyway, commenting on that person. He needed opinions, so I decided to say a little something. But whatever. If that person wants to be like that, well, its just sad honestly.


But back to me, I really want to be able to get on here and write something every other day. Hopefully after the wedding, I will have more time to. Me and my fiance had gotten a little "relaxed" about our lifestyle lately because we have both been busy. But last night we started getting back on track. We went over a few more rules, and I was submissive to him in every way. I felt so much better about everything after our talk and little training session. I just feel my self when we practice D/s. And now is the time when I really need him to be a strong HOH because I have been getting a little stressed. I am very thankful to have him in my life, and I wish the rest of you great happiness in your marriages. I will try to be on here more often, and to try and catch up on other's blogs, starting tonight.

0 comments: