CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Training


So today my Master is doing training with me. Last night we did a little also, and I already got spanked twice last night. None this morning because I am being a good girl. Sir let me come on the computer for an allowed amount of time today. I will probably be able to go on later tonight to let everyone know how the training went. The spanking last night were just for my mouth basically. Bad habits I have with slight attitude. Typical of what every girl will let slip. But this is why we are training, so I can better myself, and not let my "attitude problem" slip. I want to be the best submissive I can be. Today we are also going over more rules he has for me, and I have asked him to go over how my mannerisms should be toward him in public. He has told me at home, I am never to speak his proper name. It is to be Master, Sir, or the other names we have given to each other. And in bed it is only Master or Sir, while he calls me sweet submissive, or other names. So maybe you can see why I named my blog this? Because I am his sweet submissive. But I had better get off before he comes back from getting lunch, because he did not want me on here long today. Good luck to everyone else with their journey! Hopefully I can post how our training went tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my sweetness

Please learn about p tags. They will make your blog much more readable as the create paragraphs and line spacing.

Search google for html p tags and put them in your text.

Love

AKM

Anonymous said...

Hi my sweetness

Please read this important announcement.

http://marriage-bliss.blogspot.com/2008/11/very-important-announcement.html

Love

AKM

Sweet Submissive said...

Dear AKM,
Thank you for your insight with the p tags, I will take that into consideration. And thank you so much for creating your new blog, I will be sending you an e-mail.
respectfully,
ss