CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

So Busy


Well once again, we have been busy busy busy. But it was so nice to have Thursday to our selves. Our training went very well. He wasn't too demanding, but he caught me getting that attitude in my voice with his requests, and he explained to me that he is testing me, and I need to listen to him. And no spankings that day. I'm proud of myself lol. I can't wait till our wedding day is over. We will finally be back to normal, only things will be better and easier on us both because we will be husband and wife. We will have the same bank account, and he will be taking care of us. And he will be giving me my allowance. You have no idea what a relief it is to have my HOH in charge of EVERYTHING! Its going to be so nice. It will almost feel like he is my daddy, paying for everything. Its a nice feeling, to be taken care of like that. I love him so much, and I am so happy that he is being patient with my family, because he is getting angry because people are upsetting me. I love that he cares like that. He is the only one who truly cares about my feelings. Half of my family could care less if they upset me. Some of them are even acting as if they don't even care about our wedding. Like its not important, because they always seem to have something more important to do than to make sure everything will be ready for our big day! Ah I better just stop now or I will keep going on and on lol.


But another thing that has me kind of down is my job. I got written up for productivity again today. My final one. Its not that I'm off task or anything, because I am ALWAYS working. Its that I'm not fast enough for them. And I'm telling you, If I do get fired, I hope I never ever go back to that place. EVER! Its horrible. Its like they think you are a robot or something! I'm a human being, I can only do so much before i am exhausted! Oh well, I just hope i can find something new before my Master wants to join the Navy. Its miserable there. I don't know if I can wait five months.


2 comments:

HIS said...

Dear SS,

I am glad to hear your training was sucessful. don't feel bad about being slow. You can only do what YOU can do. I am not as fast as the other girl I work with, but I am a good CNA none the less. I hate that you got written up though. Work sucks! What kind of work are you in?? Just curious.

Love,
Kristen

BTW= You can email me your IM name to hisangel2008@live.com if you want then we'll be set up to chat :)

Veggie Chick said...

Family is so important.

However, once you are married you will find yourself often in the position of taking sides.

My advice to you, as hard as it can be sometimes, accommodate your husband first.

Family is always there for you, but they live different lives and they may have different standards of living and visiting and boundaries.

Communicate with your family and your husband to make sure he's comfortable and satisfied with the family interaction.

Trust me, this exercise can avoid conflict and does you more good than anyone else!!