CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A little disappointed in myself...


Yes, I am a little disappointed in myself. I feel like I haven't been as submissive as I should be. I have been really side tracked with things, and I have lost my intentions of being a submissive wife. I feel awful. I haven't done anything that bad, its just my attitude, and Ive SNAPPED at him, which always make feel so horrible. I feel less than when I do something so low. He didn't spank me or punish me in any matter, but he did tell me he thinks I'm not serious about this, which hurt my feelings. A lot. I guess in a way, it kind of was a punishment. A mental one, and really made me stop and think about how Ive been acting. I hate it! Like right now, I almost want to cry for how un-submissive I've been. It really sucks. I want to improve, and I hope he reads this, so he knows that I am serious, and I do care. I tell him this, but as you know, actions speak louder than words. So I am going to try my hardest to be as submissive as I can. I feel like, not only have I let myself down, but I have truly let him down. He doesn't think I can be a true submissive, that I am all talk. I want to show him who I can be....


And, with other things, as Ive said I have been sidetracked with a lot of things. We have been pretty busy with taking care of the legal things; changing my name. Well, everything was all pretty simple to take care of. We got my name changed on just about everything, I even got my new ID. Well, the last thing, ha, not so easy. We went to the DMV to go change my name on my car's registration, and the lady at the front desk was being so freaking difficult!!!! She would even listen to what we had to say, we had all of the documents and everything, and she said I couldn't change it without the title to my car. And well, we don't have that. Its through a loan with my bank, and I wont get the stupid title till its paid off. So anyways, it was this BIG HUGE hassle, of running back and forth between the bank and the DMV. My husband and I were both very frustrated. Its just changing my last name on the registration, why does it have to be so difficult? So now it is basically in a progress. So hopefully everything goes through fine, and I will be able to change it in a few weeks. Because I guess you can get a fine for having your insurance and registration having different names. Whatever. I just hope it goes through. I just want to relax now. lol. So this is whats been going on in my life and why I haven't been on so often. I hope I can be on here at least every other day, it helps me stay on track. Because I love him, and I want to make him really happy.


6 comments:

HIS said...

Don't be so hard on yourself :) We all have our moments...I am having one right now. Things will get better.



Love,
Kristen

Sweet Submissive said...

Thanx! I think it is getting better. :)

Brooke D said...

Dear Sweet Submissive,
You are only human :)
I have found that submission becomes a mindset with practice. At first I used to have to stop and conciously think about what my reactions and attitudes should be, but over time it becomes a part of you. Of course we still fail sometimes. Thank goodness for strong men to guide us!

Blessings,
River

Anonymous said...

Dearest sweet submissive

I hear you using the words “so he knows that I am serious”. It is NOT about being “serious”. It is all about you finding your inner feminine core, that part of you that is pure woman. In there is this tranquil goddess who is sweet, serene and above all calm.

You know when you see a lake or river where the water is absolutely perfectly calm. This is what you must focus on, calming yourself through your complete acceptance that you are submissive and obedient.

I would start by learning the art of sweet speech. If you do not have something loving a pleasant to say then you must remain completely silent.

Love

AKM

HIS said...

SS,


What happened to you lol I hope you have not stopped blogging.



Kristen

Anonymous said...

I recently snapped at my Master recently too. The upside is always the fantastic submissive sex we have. Of course he puts me through some intense erotic punishment first.
Last time, master made me masturbate 5 times to the edge of an orgasm and then stop. Then he fucked me while I was tied spread-eagle. Afterwards, I licked him clean.
So make the most of your mistakes! :)