CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Still Alive! lol


Yes, I'm still alive, I have been so busy, no time to write at all, but the best news of all is that we are finally husband and wife!!!!!! Yay! We are both so happy that it has finally happened! We both are just so happy. But Master is starting to get more strict with me and I need to watch myself. Ive been spanked already! lol. I got spanked last night, i just need to watch my attitude. My tone of voice. Now that he is my husband, he says he is not going to tolerate my attitude. He says I need more training, and I agree. I do. But I am trying my best to be good, because i want to make him happy, and I love him so much, why should I get an attitude with him? I think this weekend, when we are out doing all of our errands and shopping for groceries, I will be on my best behavior to show him how submissive I am to him. I will not stray when we are in the store, and i will always be by his side. I will always ask him for things also. Ive been catching that a lot too. Because a lot of the time I will ask him to do something but not say please, or I will just say, "I'm doing this" without ASKING him. So these are my plans, and we will see how things turn out on Friday. I am so tired right now I better go, and I am sure he is wondering why I am not in bed right now.


3 comments:

HIS said...

SS,

Congradulations on your marriage. I am envious of you. Mine won't marry me yet :( lol. Good luck with you errands this weekend. I do this stuff also but Master never notices. I think it is because he expects me to be this way so there is no suprise.

Love,
Kristen

Brooke D said...

Congratulations! Being married is wonderful. I think you will find that you learn rather quickly what to do to please your Husband. For me, it is all about mindset. I remind myself continually that I must speak sweetly, and follow our rules. All it takes is a raised eyebrow from Nick and I immediately apologize and change my tune (most of the time!)

Blessings on your new adventure!

River

Sweet Submissive said...

Thank you both! It is very nice to be married, just the hassel of changing my name over is getting to me. lol. I will update my blog about this...But thanks again! And yes River, I am learning quite quick, but still have those bad habbits of mine, and end up apologizing a lot, which he hates! lol.