CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

To a Great New Year!


Hello Everyone, I am so sorry, I have not been on in a long long while! I feel bad about it. I like coming on here and sharing my thoughts with all of you, I love reading everyone elses thoughts also. And I wanted to say thank you, AKM, I think I will take your suggestion, and focus on learning how to speak sweetly.
Oh we have been so busy at my job, so much overtime during the Christmas season, which is why I have not had much time to go on here and write. We were working five eleven hour days! in a warehouse! I mean, working eleven hour days or even twelve, wouldn't be so bad if i were in an office, but man, I was worn out! Sometimes I would just get home from work, and be so tired, I wouldn't even want to come log on to the computer. And speaking of computer, another reason I was not on here was the monitor was broken! I guess it just wore out, wouldn't stay on for more than a second. It really sucked! So my Hubby and I just got so sick of it, he said that we are buying a new monitor. I was really happy about that. We went out and bought it on Christmas Eve. I looked to the cheaper Acer brand, but he insisted spending a hundred more on an HP, knowing it was the much better brand. He is very sweet like that.


So anyways, during all this overtime he and I worked, we kind of fell out of our DD ways, I mean it was there, I was respectful and the like, but he let me slip up a lot, and I soon reverted to my old ways. We both, are not pleased with this at all. Last night we had a talk, and decided we needed to get back on track ASAP! So we did, and I did get spanked last night, for not obeying him. Ah I feel that the progress I made is some how lost, but I have been so much better at certain things. Especially in the car. I really need to work on this a lot. I know I'm not the only girl who does this either. lol. When he drives, which is almost always now, I will tell him slow down, and you know, just be a "backseat driver". So what I have been doing is just doing something else while he drives. Fumble with my ipod, read a book, whatever. Because I don't know, I trust him, but I just need to learn to let go. I don't do this when my dad drives, so why should I do this when it is my husband? This is one of the hardest nasty habits of mine to let go. I always say to myself, I will be quiet, but some how i always end up saying something. I guess with time it will get better.


And Kristen, I updated my instant messenger a couple weeks ago, and after I did, somehow your ID got deleted. It was so weird, so don't think I didn't want to message you or anything. If you still have my ID you can request me again if you want.


I also wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year in 2009!

1 comments:

Brooke D said...

Hey there,
we missed you! (as if I have any room to talk!) I, too used to struggle so much in the car. Before we started DD-D/s, Nick still insisted on driving all the time, which I liked. But he didn't do things 'my way'. I thought he drove too close to other cars, and whether he was going 5 miles over or under the speed limit it annoyed me. One time we had a fight over it and I refused to speak to him for a whole day! I gradually realized that I have controll issues :-)
Now when we are in the car Nick still drives us around, but I must wait 5 seconds before I say *anything*. Most often I conclude that I need to remember that it is not my concern anymore how we get there, and simply keep my mouth shut. If I do say something I shouldn't, Nick pulls over and makes me sit in the 3rd row seat and buckles me in like a child. That is very humbling. So keep working on it, it does get easier. May 2009 bring you much happiness!

Blessings,

River