CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Not a good week



So this week has not been too good for me. First things first, I did receive a bad spanking from my master for being annoying. I was just bothering him to bother him and mouthing off. It was very very hard, but he spared me by letting me keep my jeans on. Thank God! If I had been bare, I think I would have had cried to heaven lol. And on a sad note, our cat died this past week. I came home from work early on Wednesday at around 1:30pm, and he was outside, when I let him in he seemed like he didn't feel too good, but he acted fine. But later that night he started throwing up, and he went and laid in the bathtub. Well, we weren't sure what was wrong and hoping he was just sick. Thursday he layed in the bath tub all day long, and didn't get out at all. He looked very weak. Poor little baby. We left that night to be with my mom, she wanted to take us out for dinner since she didn't get to spend time with me on my birthday. It got late, and we stayed at her place. The next morning my husband left early to go home and check on him while i stayed at my moms. He called me with the worst news. He found him lying there in the tub lifeless. I started crying and was really upset all day. He was our first pet together. Our little baby. We had him since he was three or four weeks old. He was so cute when he was that tiny. He had a hard time eating because he was so little, and in between bites you could hear him go mew mew mew. lol. Like little whimpers. Its only been two days since he died. I keep thinking hes going to be there at the front door waiting for me. He was only a year and a half old. Poor lil guy. We think he was poisoned. Maybe anti-freeze. I read some things online. Anti-freeze is common for cat deaths, and his throw up was a greenish color. It said death can occur between 12 and 36 hours, and the symptoms he had seemed like that was it. Our other theory was that he ate a rat that had been poisoned. I don't know. I just miss him, and feel horrible that he went though that. All I know is that the next time we get a cat, it will be strictly indoor. We thought about a Persian. Ive always wanted one. But I miss him. My lil baby. He was such a mamma's boy.


Another crappy thing to happen was at work today. I basically got told I have 90 days to improve or I am fired. Its for productivity again. And The reason its my final is because apparently I had gotten too many first written warnings since February 2008. So yeah, this made me upset. Because I try at work. I don't stand around and talk. I work. I'm just not as fast as other people. My HOH told me to just quit and go do the CNA training they offer in a close-by city. I'm calling them tomorrow to see when the next classes start. He is so sweet. He told me he is sick of me being unhappy and that he will take care of me. The training is five weeks unpaid, but you are guaranteed a job after you get your license. He told me not to worry about not getting paid for five weeks, that he will take care of us. I love him so much, and I am so blessed to be married to him! I'm hoping my week turns out better.

5 comments:

Brooke D said...

I'm so sorry about your cat! I have heard that for some couples without children they can be like 'surrogate' chldren and you tend to get very attatched. I hope your outlook brightens soon!

Blessings,

River

Veggie Chick said...

:( sorry to hear about your cat!

That's very sad news indeed. Work trouble on top of that.

Probably needed the release of a spanking huh.

Hope you feel better!

emma

HIS said...

Hey Girly!!!

Sorry about your about cat :( Don't let them get you down about work. CNA is awesome it is such an amazing job.

Good Luck

Kristren

Sweet Submissive said...

Thanks, River, Travelbug, and His Angel, I really needed to hear from someone. Ive been putting on my happy face and have been trying to find a new job. I called about the CNA thing, but no applications till April. I did break down and cry sunday night after my HOH was asleep. I really miss our cat, he always sleeped in our bed at night.
love,
ss

Anonymous said...

It just hasn't been your week. Keeping your job may take certain stress off you, but I have this feeling your husband does know best. He's willing to care for you and let you try something you may enjoy. IMO it may be worth doing now that you are not pressured to do it. Good luck. Cleo