CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm So Cold!


The past two days have been hell for me. Its in the middle of Winter, in Northern Nevada, and our heater broke! We have someone coming over to fix this problem today, but I am so cold!!!! We had this happen to us last year when we lived in an apartment. This year we are in a house, but why does this have to happen two years in a row? lol We have a little space heater, but it doesn't help much, and those things are dangerous! So I cant leave it on during the night.


But besides all this nonsense, my Master has been getting very strict with me, because I truly do need an attitude adjustment. Like yesterday morning, a perfect example. I am not in the best of moods early in the morning before work. I am not a morning person, and I don't like waking up at 5 am. So i don't even remember what it was about, but I got snippy with him, and he grabbed my arm, spun me around and spanked my ass! I got mad at this, and i grabbed him! So he scolded me. But long story short, I am learning my lesson slowly but surely. I can now see that he is not going to let anything past him. So I guess I am really going to start watching my ass, literally!

2 comments:

HIS said...

So glad you are blogging again. lol I am hateful at times too, especially when under stress lol Ahh we all are. I have missed you lol hope to talk soon.


Kristen

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, please send a PM, this is uncanny - you are the first I have actually read who is naturally like me and sharing it... I'm in CC if that means anything to you, LOL. Take care, Cleo