CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This week is getting better


Okay, so I am really excited and nervous. I recently stated that I will most likely lose my job. I get over fifteen dollars an hour there, and well, I know I will have to settle for less if I want another job. It sucks, but if I don't find another job, I will be screwed. I may or may not be able to get unemployment, and to tell you the truth, I don't want it. I don't want to be in that situation at all. What if I cant find another job within the time frame? Its all crappy to me. lol. So yesterday when I got off work, I went online and just filled out applications for anywhere that was hiring in the city where we will be moving to soon. So I got extremely lucky, and got a call from a clothing store today to come in for an interview tomorrow. I'm thinking the most I will get at this job is ten dollars an hour, but I figure that's better than nothing and my HOH is fine with it. If I get the job there I will be so much happier. I'm miserable where I work now, and we have always discussed if the money is worth it. Its not. I guess things will just be tight. So I'm really excited about it, but extremely nervous. Ive had my job for over two years, with good pay and benefits. But I guess I have no choice because they basically told me I could lose my job, and I know its no lie.


Another exciting thing on my agenda is that we are looking to buy a house, and trying to get approved for a loan. Its so exciting! And this is especially why I need to find a job before I lose the one I have. It sucks, I made so many friends there. But where we are planning to move to, we will be close to family, and our best friends. All this is making me nervous and giving me a headache. But its all good things. We were looking online and found a house we really like. We just need to get the loan, and then we will get to go house hunting! YAY!


And on a D/s note: I'm still getting spanked for my mouth! I just need to keep it shut. I just mouth off sometimes. I need to be more respectful to my master. But I am getting better, sweeter. Im really happy that he is giving me permission to work at a lower paying job, because he knows how miserable I am at this one, getting hassled everyday about my production numbers. I know for sure though, that since he is going to be working harder and bringing in more money, that I need to be on my BEST behavior. I want him to know how much I appreciate what he does for us. He is the best, and I love him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing about your changes. I am very nervous because I do not get spanked right now, but I will be when we are together again. He says I will do a lot better then because it will be more swift and he'll be less lenient to help me learn. Our situation is good and bad - good because I have a year to learn our rules and do still deal pretty much daily with discipline, and bad because I know in my heart I have it easy right now and I could rebel and bring my smart mouth back - which is why we are here (our marriage was all but over, this saved us). Good luck. I hope to report sweet things as well. Thank you. Best wishes on your move, your loan, and your future new house. Cleo

Sweet Submissive said...

Thank you Cleo. I hope everything goes well. Ive decided to just stick it out at my current job until they fire me I guess. I know everything will be all right. And I know what you mean about your husband being lenient to helping you learn. Ive been on the verge of mine just saying fine, forget all of this because of my smart talk. Like I should have gotten it bad this weekend for a minor slip up, but he was sweet and went lenient on me. I kind of wished he punished me though, just to show my submissiveness to him, because I feel bad for how I acted.
ss

Anonymous said...

I was approved for you! Yay! And thanks for the comment and this comment. My hubby said, it's so sweet what she wrote. LOL he's an innocent who has his wings at last. I never let him be the natural leader he is, what a great surprise. I think I read all of yours, but I am going to make sure because I'd like to hear from someone who knows a bit more than I do.

Do you think perhaps your husband could hear from other husbands who are the leaders (whatever anyone calls them: Master, boss, etc.)? I found that my husband is gentle but firm to me (from Iraq, LOL - scared when he returns) but that if I let some of it be a little sexual without an order, he responds by giving me MAJOR attention!

I hope my blog gets to explain this more later, but we'll see.

Thank you again, nice to meet you. Hang in there. Cleo

Anonymous said...

Mine just got worse. Thanks for being here, I suddenly feel alone. Cleo