CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Please pray for LovingSub


Everyone please pray for LS. Her husband has passed, and now is the time that she needs prayer most. It is so horrible that this had to happen to her and her family. Words can not even express how I feel for her. I dont even know what I would do with myself if this happened to me. A DD relationship brings two people so close to each other. One is lost without the other. Please pray for her family that she can get through this. She is someone us girls can look up to for this lifestyle. She is so strong, and I pray that she can stay strong through this.

2 comments:

c-angel said...

adding my prayers with yours
love

HIS said...

So true SS. It's horrible enough when anyone loses a partner, but when you have a DD relationship where you live to serve your HOH and suddenly he's gone...you're lost :(