CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Cycle of Submission


You know, it seems as if its a never ending cycle for me. Two days good, one day bad, according to my Master. I hate to let him down like this. It makes him think that after he does something nice for me, like take me out for the day, that I end up acting up. Its not like that at all! I want him to know that. I love when he does nice things for me, I love it! And I appreciate every penny that man spends on me. Its just a bit difficult for me to be good 24/7 without a spanking every once in a while. Like I don't feel whole or something. Its so weird. Last night I acted a little bratty, nothing too bad, just childish, and he ended up spanking me. After that I stayed in our room and lied in bed until he came to bed. i felt so terrible, I don't want him to think he cant do nice things for me. I just need some direction every now and then. Sometimes he can let little things slide, and it makes me wonder, what can I get away with? And that's when the child in me comes out to play. Well, I am still learning, but I think I am doing so much better at being his sweet submissive.

1 comments:

submissive with the slaves heart said...

i know how you feel about cycle's. i do the same, i to push it to see what i can get away with. as for a spanking... i think it's something we need sometimes, i've been know to do something that i know will upset, just to get one........