CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Updates and a Thank You


Okay, so not too much has really been going on as you can tell, lol. But, We just got a call today, and the house we are trying to buy, might be ours tomorrow! We are so excited, and cant wait! I will definately post about the house after we move in, and everything. I hope this wont be my last post till then, but I dont know. We might be really busy trying to get the house move-in ready over the next couple weeks. We need to paint all the rooms, and get all of our new appliances and some blinds, cuz about three windows need blinds, and we need to also replace the garbage disposal. All minor things, which is good. But we are so happy, and we know our puppy will be happy there too. Master and I cant wait, we are sick of giving money up every month for someone elses mortgage, and it will be nice to be able to do whatever we want to our house. Plus, in the next year, we hope to try for our first baby. Something our family keeps pestering us about. lol. So I hope I can update at least once more before we move, but if not, it wont be long until the next. We will be moved in by the first, so its only a couple weeks.


Also, I just wanted to add how much being submissive helps our relationship so much, I dont even know if we would be where we are today if we never took this step in our relationship. We always had our stubborn power battles, and that no longer applies to us. he leads and I follow, but of course, he always listens to what I have to say when I give my opinion, and thats what I love so much about my husband. I think coming on to blogger and reading other submissive posts, and updating my blog keeps me in a submissive state of mind. I see how others are, and learn just what being submissve really is, and I look up to some of you for how devoted you are, and knowing some of your struggles are the same as mine make it so much easier. So I just want to say thank you to all the submissives out there who blog as much as they do, and who read mine as well. I could never do this alone, and it helps knowing there are other women out there who are taking the same path as I am.

1 comments:

HIS said...

How is everything going with the house? Master and I are finally actually talking about finding a house. He is fed up with his parents. I am so excited!!! I hope you get to post more soon.


Love Ya,
Kristend