CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Giving 100%


I need to learn to behave myself. I want to be reminded that I am his sub 24/7, but we have been busy with other things. I love when he shows his dominance and holds it over me. Lately I haven't been bad or anything, I just haven't been talking to Master with a submissive tone. Being too jokingly with him, like hes my friend, not my Master. He needs to be talked to with respect because he holds high authority. He is the head of household, and of course, everything is finalized by him. I know I play a huge part in him acting out as the dominant, being more pronounced. Because if I'm not being my most submissive self, he will not be his most dominant self. I need to remind myself of this. Both of us need to give 100% equally for the D/s dynamic to be upfront in our home. That's what I want, and I know its what he wants. I'm just selfish sometimes.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

SS,

I just related to what you said about if you aren't submissive then he won't be dominant. Maybe this is why Jesse hasn't been Masterly lately????

Florida Dom said...

It's hard being a submissive at times. Just keep working at it.