CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Master's Concerns


Wow, I just realized, I haven't been on here and wrote anything in a while. Well to me, its a while. I don't know, I just haven't had anything interesting to come blog about. Me and Master have been getting ready for our trip to visit my dad, and last weekend we got our first time home-buyer tax credit. So time has just really seemed to fly by for us lately. Nothing too interesting has been going on with me and Master. He has been overly concerned about his health. And I mean OVERLY. So he has kind of put his HOH duties on the back burner for now, but still has the final say and is controlling money of course, he would never let that one slide lol. So with him being so concerned about his health for no reason, it really started pissing me off and making me upset. Because we have been to the doctors, and they tell him he is a healthy twenty three year old, he just needs to eat better. But its like, everyday its something new with him, his health. One part of the body after the next is what he concerns him self over, so finally yesterday I just broke down and got upset with him telling him that he has no idea what kind of stress this puts on me, and I don't want to think that my husband may have some kind of serious illness because we are supposed to be trying for a baby. How can we if my husband thinks hes sick all the time? It just made me so upset, and he finally apologized and I thought he understood, but then today he kind of started up again, nitpicking over little things about himself. So yeah, I just kind of needed to get that out because it still pisses me off. I'm concerned about him. I just hope things get back to normal soon.

1 comments:

HIS said...

SS,

I understand how you feel. Jesse has always been on the hypochodriatic side when it comes to being sick. Working around disease, and illness doesn't help him at all. But even more on his mind is the rules in healthcare are changing and now if you mess up you could face jail time. He has been a wreck. I will pray for you and your husband. I am sure this too will pass :)