CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Love's Not Perfect 24/7


Master and I are back from our little vacation, and we had tons of fun this past week. But that fun soon ended when we got back home. Yesterday we finally awoke in our own home again, but the day did not go as planned. Master and I got into a huge fight. He was angry that I hadn't found a job yet, and in my defense, this was only the first day we have gotten back. It started when we were supposed to go see if I could get my old job back. He told me to get my shoes on so we could go, and I sat there, ignoring him because he was being rude and hurtful. So of course, every submissive knows that when you ignore your Master, nothing good can come of it. He got more angry, and ended up taking off in his truck. So I left too. I went to see if I could get my job back, they told me they didn't know yet. So as I drove back home I called Master to tell him to come back home, and he said some hurtful things and so did I. We were finally home together and still fighting because I told him it seemed that everything was my fault, and he blames me for everything wrong in his life. We have such passion for each other that we fight passionately and it can get intense. I lose my submissive self and yell and slam doors saying he doesn't love me. We both end the fight crying out our love for each other. Then I get a call saying I cant get my old job back. I'm so disappointed, I call and demand why. They tell me its because I got let go for unsatisfactory performance, so I cant come back. Master assures me we have plenty of money and not to worry about it, but I think to myself that if I don't find a job soon, I know this fight will resurface. So I called a temp agency and I got lucky because I have experience in something they are hiring for. I have an appointment to get all registered with them today, so i hope I come home knowing I have a job. More importantly if I do, Master will be reassured, and not stressed anymore. It will be back to the basics with him the HOH. I hate when we fight, but I guess it does have a plus side, good make-up sex. lol

2 comments:

mia said...

been there. i can go off the rails
of the submissive train on occasion, and also in my defense
M. blames everything that goes
wrong ANYWHERE on me -{so i know
where you're coming from on that
little note} which really frosts
my cake - and i react.

as to the job thing - yeah everyone
is sensitive about jobs & money
right now - wanting even the submissives to bring something to
the table -so to speak- besides
their little hiney bent over it-
waiting in that delicious state
of anticipation for the first
strike of love.

you'll find something at the
temp agency.
what works for me when i'm really
in a bind and what to prove i'm
serious - i dress my best -
classy-sexy- this is when you
need to think & dress like a
dominatrix - and i'll go to the
mall and make a list of 5 stores
i want to work for - PART TIME
only - 1. need the time to look
for a full time job & 2. can't
take retail 5 days/8 hours a week.

so 5 stores i really want to work
in and maybe 2 i'll settle for in
a crunch.
it never fails - i always come
home with a job or receive a call
within 48 hours, especially if you
agree to work one weekend night.

very successful and my M. feels
i mean business & am following
orders.

Sweet Submissive said...

Thanx for the advice Mia, thats very helpful. Maybe I will try this when we go out tomorrow.