CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Needing a Spanking


Master and I had a great morning today. We lied in bed all morning with him holding me tightly as we slept in. I love feeling his big strong arms embrace me. I feel so protected by him, and it always makes me feel so submissive to him. Master and I have been getting along much better since we had our fight a couple days ago, and we are getting back into our old routines again. Ive been trying my best to be more submissive, especially since we had that fight, but since we have moved into our new home, he has not set out any new rules, and the old rules have kind of been neglected. Like hes not being as strict about our rules. I wish he would. I want him to write out new rules, and spank my ass when I misbehave. I miss feeling his firm hand on me. I need that structure. I really need a maintenance spanking from him. I want him to show me hes the boss. Its hard to be submissive all the time without having that reinforcement. He doesn't like to spank me when I've been good (unless its playful of course!) but I think he knows that if he doesn't, it will lead to me misbehaving just to get spanked. It just puts me back into reality when he spanks me, and I get so turned on when he is his most dominant. Don't get me wrong, spankings are not pleasurable for me. They hurt! But him having that authority and power over me! It just makes me want to shout fuck me! I think when he reads this tomorrow he will start being the strict Master he was once again. At least i hope. :)

2 comments:

mia said...

i understand exactly. lovelovelove
your blog, you seem sweet and
smark. hope you can visit me.
p.s. you're very luck to have
found your heartmate.

Sweet Submissive said...

Thank you Mia, your very sweet :)