CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Making Plans


I feel like I haven't updated in a while, so because of this I'm just going to write something lol. I haven't even been able to come on here and read everyones posts since I last wrote. I hate that, I love reading everyones blogs. But anyways, Ive just been really busy trying to find a job to please my Master. One of our fights was over him thinking I don't try hard enough. So I am proving to him, i am trying as hard as I can. I hope I get a call from someone soon. We also have been busy trying to think up a plan for our lives. We want to be successful, and obviously give our child luxuries once we have one, so Master has decided he is starting some college next month, and I might be too. I have an appointment with a counselor tomorrow. We have both decided paralegal would be the best fit for me. Master was the one who first suggested it to me, and I didn't have that big of an interest in it, it sounded boring. But when I talked to the counselor, she told me there are so many things I can do with it, and so many different places I can work for. But other than all of this, nothing much has been going on. Everything is pretty calm and neutral in our house. No reason for me not to obey, and no special orders coming from him. Although the past couple nights I haven't cleaned the dishes before bed, and I wonder if he has noticed. He hasn't said anything to me yet. I'm not really asking for a spanking, just his authority. But hes been caught up in his thoughts. He is trying to rebuild a 68 Mustang, and that has him all giddy. Oh, and I did start to read Fascinating Womanhood. It is a classic about women being submissive to their husband and basically just how to appreciate him more and be more pleasing to him. They say it has helped many marriages, and I don't doubt that, think about your DD or M/s relationship, you obey your Master and it makes things right. And in this book she is teaching women to obey their husband. I personally think a D/s M/s relationship is delightful, so much more intense love than just simply obeying your husband, but its a good start for every wife, and the book is enjoyable to read.

0 comments: