CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Common Mistake Subs Make


So today I did something very unsubmissive. I was arguing with my Master. He had called me on his way to work and was having me look for his watch that he misplaced, and I could not find it. I didn't place it anywhere and I had no clue where to look. I looked at all the places he told me to look... No watch. So I told him this, and that if he wanted me to find his watch he would need to tell me where it was. So he got all mad at me, hung up the phone, and came storming in the house a couple minutes later. So he found it, and told me that I didn't look hard enough! So of course this made me mad, and I yelled at him saying how the hell am I supposed to know where he keeps his things? I didn't put it anywhere! So of course he gets mad at me for saying this to him, because the correct thing would have been "sorry Master but I couldn't find your watch for you". Every sub makes mistakes sometimes, I'm just glad this didn't turn into a worse fight than it was. I hope next time I will be able to say the right things, because I always feel like he thinks less of me when I say the wrong thing.

2 comments:

K & J said...

We all make mistakes in life. We just have to learn from them. I'm sure next time you realize what you did and make the choice you feel is right... Kara XO

mia said...

wow, you're brave. so next time
deep breathe from your belly button & exhale long - all the
while imagining your waist becoming
smalller - relax your shoulder.
then answer him in your sweetest
little girl voice.
works wonders - the dom melts and
the sub is calm.

please come and visit my blog

m.