CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chores


So today was a pretty good day. A nice Saturday. Master did tell me he will be writing out my rules soon, but he has been working, and much of his time this week has been concerned with fixing things during the day,and working by night. So as you can see, no time to write rules out or to update his blog. And Ive been busy helping him with everything, making sure he gets his sexual needs met and trying to make sure all my chores are done. Which a couple did not get done last night. I thought he wouldn't notice, but he did. I got tired last night, and I didn't clean the kitchen before bed, the counters were clean, but there were dirty dishes in the sink and a few things laying out. I also didn't do laundry like I should have done. But all those chores got done today of course, but Master let me know that he noticed. Before he left for work tonight, he gave me a very stern warning. He told me that the kitchen better be clean, and the laundry done when he gets home, or I will get a spanking. He says he will be able to write out my rules on his days off, and I hope so, because right now hes just been telling me things as we go. I like to see things written down. Its more final.

1 comments:

HIS said...

Yikes!! I hate those last moment warnings. I feel the same way about having things wrote out and official, but Master keeps saying I know what I am supposed to do lol. I'm not arguing...yet lol