CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy


I am so happy and in love with my Master. He is doing so well at being my Dominant. Like earlier today I was being bratty, and Master took a very firm tone with me, and told me to stop and go sit down. I happily submitted, but asked him if I could help him with what he was doing instead of sitting, and he agreed and swatted me once as I left to help. Its amazing how simple things can be when I just submit to him. I love that, and I realize that it is me who determines this harmony. It is my decision to obey and submit to him, and submitting makes him happy. Submitting makes me happy. I just wish I could always remember this, and when I'm acting selfish, to stop and think about if I just do as he says, everything will be smooth. Our household will run how it is supposed to. Master is also being much more dominant about sex, and I am being more submissive. He is ALWAYS dominant when it comes to sex, but I am fully starting to be his slave and when he says he wants something, I do it with a "Yes, Master". This turns us on to no end, so it would make sense for me to just say "Yes Master", instead of saying, "How bout later?" We are both trying to put 100% equally into our DD marriage and I have to say, it is the best thing, and one thing I love is when Im in our office and he comes to check on me, and gives me a kiss on my head, to say he approves of what Im doing. It makes me feel like I am doing a good job as his submissive, and it makes me feel loved.

0 comments: