CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Talking About Our Future


I wish we didn't have to hide our lifestyle. I love it so much. I just wish people were more understanding. And no, nothing happened, Ive just been thinking about it. But anyways, Master tells me he finally wants me off the pill. I'm happy, but its also kind of scary. Ive been on it for five years. Just the thought of me becoming pregnant is great, but also scary at the same time. We want it to happen, but I always think, will I be ready for it if it happens? Well the fact is, if it happens, you have to become ready. We are ready financially and we are very responsible. And Master is just so great! He cant wait for me to carry his child. I think in the next year would be perfect. And when we do finally have our first child, we want to raise him/her in our HOH lifestyle. Where s/he knows that he is the HOH and everything must be approved by him. I want our child to grow up knowing s/he has two loving parents who work as a team. I would not call him Master in front of him/her, but I think you know what I'm talking about. A home with structure. I never had that, my parents got divorced when I was very young, and his parents always fought. I think that is why me and him are so determined to raise our child in this type of environment. I do remember though when my parents were together, my father did all of the punishments. He was in charge. I love my father, and believe me, he is the one I always make sure I have approval from. I would hate to ever let him down in any way. I was even nervous about telling him when I got engaged! How ridiculous is that? lol. But the point is, me and my husband want to create a great life together, and I can see that he and I make a great team. I love you Master, always and forever! <3

2 comments:

HIS said...

Congradulations!! I hope everything turns out the way you have planned. :)

Sweet Submissive said...

Thank you, i hope so too, and I hope all is well with you. :)