CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finally Home


Well we finally got our Internet hooked up today. Man does not having Internet for a week make you feel lost lol. I feel so out of touch not being able to log onto here and read blogs and see whats going on with other subs. Its always encouraging. Me and Master are also starting to settle into our new home. It was very stressful trying to get our home ready and move and deal with our rental, and ....everything else. I'm just grateful that me and Master can spend some quality time with each other and get back on track with DD. I feel bad because he and I have gotten frustrated with each other and yelled at each other this past week. Like I said, it was stressful. But at the end of every little fight we would turn to each other, give a big hug and kiss and say sorry, because we know that we are a team, and we cant get things done solo. We need each other every step of the way no matter what it is we are doing. But we are very happy, things keep getting better for us, and I hope it stays this way. I even got a call today to go in for an interview tomorrow! I'm so excited! Ive been unemployed since the beginning of February and haven't even had one interview, so now I finally have a shot at getting a job. It wont be as much money as I would like to earn, but for now it will have to do until I go to school, and Master is more than fine with it because he makes a good amount of money. We would be fine just on his salary alone, but I have a car payment so basically that's what my job would be paying for and we love to have spending money, who doesn't? lol. So I just hope everything goes well, and I will definitely post what the verdict is when I find out.


0 comments: