CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Love is What Matters Most


This job thing kind of sucks. I mean, I feel good that I am finally contributing to our income, but I really miss being there for Master 24/7. He works nights, so I really miss being able to have dinner made for him before he heads off to work. My schedule varies, and a lot of the time I'm working around dinner times, or I may get off early one night, but he might be working. Or he may be off one night, but I'm stuck working a swing shift. That just sucks to me. But hopefully I might be able to go back to my old job later on and then we can have the same schedules again. I didn't like that job, but at least I'm guaranteed time with Master.
But anyways, since my punishment, things are going good for us. We are being more loving towards each other. Sometimes I think we can just get so caught up in whatever we are doing, that we forget who is right there beside us; our lover, our best friend. The person you would risk your life for. He is my everything, and I just hate when I have those times where I'm consumed by unimportant things and forget that the only thing that matters is that me and my husband have each other. He and I have the best times together when we remember that.

0 comments: