CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Some Unexpecting News


So last night, my husband and I went out with a friend, this is something we do every other week just about. We usually go out to dinner and see a movie with a couple friends. But last night ended unlike any other night had, and changed all of our lives, forever. This friend, has been one of our best friends for eight years, and last night, he came out and told us he was gay. It shocked us both, and I got so emotional and started crying and gave him the biggest hug! I cant imagine how it must have been killing him inside! Its so weird, because he is one of those guys you would never even have the slightest clue about it. After eight years I thought I knew my friend, and in one night, I'm shown I don't really know him at all... I'm very happy for him though, I hope he can finally be happy.


0 comments: